ENERGY 4 FARMING
Budget: € 136.560,00
Duration: November 2020 – October 2022
Description: The project activities are aimed at implementing knowledge on the topic of renewable energy in agriculture. For this reason, Energy4Farming targets two different groups: teachers and students. The main objective is to provide new skills, ideas and methods for the professional development of VET teachers.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To strengthen the skills of VET teachers in the field of sustainable agriculture.
- Improve VET teachers’ knowledge about the benefits of renewable energy in agriculture.
- Update the VET curriculum of agriculture studies by introducing new concepts on sustainability.
- Improve students’ skills on sustainability.
- Strengthen the employability of VET students through a direct approach to the world of work.
Area Europa’s Role: Area Europa is a partner in the project and develops modules on agribusiness creation and the renewable energy market.
Areas: Territory and Agriculture
Services: Project design, Project Management
Partners: Low Carbon Economy Foundation, EFA La Malvesia, Area Europa,
Eszterházy Károly University (EKU), EUROPEA Polska ,
Järvamaa Kutsehariduskeskus (JKHK)
IO1 Manual for agricultural VET teachers. Sustainable agriculture: new tendencies and innovation with a focus on renewable energies
IO2 TUTORIAL: How to create a termosiphon